Rat Model for Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)
- Product No.DSI730Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by artificial feeding and induction of hypoxia and cold stimulation
- Model Animal StrainsNeonatal SD rats(SPF), 2 days old
- Modeling Grouping1.Randomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Te
- Modeling Period1~2 weeks
- Modeling Method1. The birth of 2 day's neonatal SD rats and separated from maternal rats, using the self-made 24 G closed venous indwelling needle to connect with the 1 ml injector instead of the gastric tube to feed the milk,feed the tats 4 times a day by oral intubation, each intubation depth of about 2 cm.The first feeding amount was 0.1 ml/ times, every 24 hours increased by 0.1ml/ times, after 48 hours gradually increased to the amount of 0.3 ml/ times.
2. After feeding 2 times a day, the newborn SD rats were placed in the self-made hypoxia cabin, zero oxygen measuring instrument, input the neonatal rat to the nitrogen (15 L/min flow) for 90 s, and then a self-made 4 degrees cold box for 10 min continuous cold stimulation.
3. NEC model of neonatal SD rats was established for 3 days continuously. The rats were sacrificed at 12 h after the last feeding.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
- Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
- Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI730Ra01||Rat Model for Necrotizing Enterocolitis (NEC)||Disease Model|