Mouse Model for Dysmnesia
Allomnesia; Memory impairment; Memory disorder
- Product No.DSI706Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by Drugs
- Model Animal StrainsKM Mice(SPF), healthy, male, age: 4~6weeks, body weight:30g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period2-3 weeks
- Modeling MethodMemory impairment model: by intraperitoneal injection of Anisodine or scopolamine 5mg/kg 10min before training BW;
Memory consolidation barrier model: 10minbefore training, injected intraperitoneally with imide 120mg/kg BW;
Memory recall impairment model: 30% ethanol 10mL/kg BW intragastric, 30min before re-examination.
- ApplicationsModels for memory impairment, memory consolidation disorders, and memory recall disorders
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Passive behavior test--- Dark avoidance test
Active behavioral test--- Morris water maze test
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- ELISA / CLIA Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
- Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
- Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
- Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay Kit For Hexa Histidine (His-tag)
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI706Mu01||Mouse Model for Dysmnesia||Models for memory impairment, memory consolidation disorders, and memory recall disorders|