Rat Model for Behavioral Despair Depression (BDD)
Behavioral despair; Behavioral depression
- Product No.DSI701Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by swimming and tail suspension test
- Model Animal StrainsWistar Rats(SPF), healthy, male, body weight 180g~200g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling Method(1)Male mice, weight 20 to 24 g. All mice were allowed to pre-swim the day before the experiment. The mice were placed in a 10 cm glass cylinder (20 cm in diameter, 14 cm in diameter) and 25 ° of the water temperature, make the mice swin for 6min, the animals were selected to stop swimming for at least 70 to 160 s for formal trials with a pass rate of about 60% .After 24 h, the animals were replaced into the above environment for 6 min swimming, The control group was stopped at 4 min after 6 min.The time of administration was also prolonged as needed, and the time of lh was measured after the last administration.The criteria of animal immobility were the rat microcircules, but kept Vertical posture, nostrils exposed to the surface(2)Male mice weighing 20 to 24 g. The tape is attached to a horizontal stick at 2 cm from the tip of the tail, so that the animals were in an upside-down state, the head is about 15 cm above the table. The mouse does not move within 6 min.
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
- Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
- Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI701Ra01||Rat Model for Behavioral Despair Depression (BDD)||n/a|