Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)
Ostarthritis; Ostearthritis; OA
- Product No.DSI587Rb04
- Organism SpeciesOryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by surgical methods
- Model Animal Strainsears white rabbit, healthy, male and female, weight 1.5-2.5kg.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling MethodCut an internal genual incision and remove the rabbit’s infrapatellar fat pad; then, remove an issue (10 mm X 5 mm) from the articular capsule and synovial membrane respectively along the inner and outer edges of patella; later, take a groin incision to drift away from the external iliac and bone veins; ligature and remove 5cm of blood vessel. After the operation, the rabbit can move freely.
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
- Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
- Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI587Rb05||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|
|DSI587Rb01||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|
|DSI587Rb02||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|
|DSI587Rb03||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|
|DSI587Rb04||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|