Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)
Ostarthritis; Ostearthritis; OA
- Product No.DSI587Rb04
- Organism SpeciesOryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- SourceInduced by surgical methods
- Model Animal Strainsears white rabbit, healthy, male and female, weight 1.5-2.5kg.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling MethodCut an internal genual incision and remove the rabbit’s infrapatellar fat pad; then, remove an issue (10 mm X 5 mm) from the articular capsule and synovial membrane respectively along the inner and outer edges of patella; later, take a groin incision to drift away from the external iliac and bone veins; ligature and remove 5cm of blood vessel. After the operation, the rabbit can move freely.
For more details, please contact local distributors!
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI587Rb05||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|
|DSI587Rb01||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|
|DSI587Rb02||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|
|DSI587Rb03||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|
|DSI587Rb04||Rabbit Model for Osteoarthritis (OA)||n/a|