Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)
- Product No.DSI559Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Prototype SpeciesHuman
- Sourceinduced by bacterial infections
- Model Animal StrainsSD Rats(SPF), healthy, male and female, body weight 180g~200g.
- Modeling GroupingRandomly divided into six group: Control group, Model group, Positive drug group and Test drug group.
- Modeling Period4-6 weeks
- Modeling MethodRats weight is 200 g, prohibit drinking water after 24 h, with fine line first live rat penis. In ether inhalation anesthesia, animal lie on your back plate fixed surgery, regular disinfection abdominal skin and unhairing, along the animal under the belly cut open as the center, fully exposed the bladder, directly to the one-time injection concentration in bladder with a syringe, 106 / ml of e. coli bacteria liquid, each injection of 0.5 ml, hand wood small incisions, closed abdominal loosen the penis thread. After 1 h in the scheduled time to be put to death animals, take its kidneys, carefully remove the renal capsule; then longitudinal cut kidney, half homogenate by bacterial culture, fixed in the other half fixed fluid, normal tissue section, HE staining, were observed under light. At the same time the bladder puncture for urine bacteria culture.
- ApplicationsDisease Model
- UOM Each case
For more details, please contact local distributors!
SPSS software is used for statistical analysis, measurement data to mean ± standard deviation (x ±ｓ), using t test and single factor analysis of variance for group comparison, P<0.05 indicates there was a significant difference, P<0.01 indicates there are very significant differences.
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Serums Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Small Animal In Vivo Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Micro CT Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal MRI Imaging Experiment Service
- Small Animal Ultrasound Imaging Experiment Service
- Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM) Experiment Service
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) Experiment Service
- Learning and Memory Behavioral Experiment Service
- Anxiety and Depression Behavioral Experiment Service
- Drug Addiction Behavioral Experiment Service
- Pain Behavioral Experiment Service
- Neuropsychiatric Disorder Behavioral Experiment Service
- Fatigue Behavioral Experiment Service
- Nitric Oxide (NO)Assay Kit (A012)
- Nitric Oxide Assay Kit (A013-2)
- Total Antioxidant Capacity Assay Kit（A015-2）
- Total Anti-Oxidative Capability (T-AOC)Assay Kit(A015-1)
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|DSI559Ra01||Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)||Disease Model|
|DSI559Ra02||Rat Model for Acute Pyelonephritis (AP)||n/a|