ELISA Kit for Angiotensin 1-9 (Ang1-9)
- Product No.CET844Mi
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodCompetitive Inhibition
- Assay Length2h
- Detection Range12.35-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 5.14pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 48T96T 96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 777
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3497
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6605
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 54390
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Angiotensin 1-9 (Ang1-9).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Angiotensin 1-9 (Ang1-9) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Angiotensin 1-9 (Ang1-9) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Angiotensin 1-9 (Ang1-9) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Angiotensin 1-9 (Ang1-9) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Angiotensin 1-9 (Ang1-9) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Angiotensin 1-9 (Ang1-9) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|Reagent Diluent||1×300µL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Instruction manual||1|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 50µL standard or sample to each well.
And then add 50µL prepared Detection Reagent A immediately.
Shake and mix. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
4. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
5. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
6. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
7. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450 nm immediately.
|Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics||Relationship between genetic variants of ACE2 gene and circulating levels of ACE2 and its metabolites. pubmed:28895159|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CET844Mi||ELISA Kit for Angiotensin 1-9 (Ang1-9)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|