Anti-Beta Catenin (β-catenin) Monoclonal Antibody
CTNNb1; bCat; b-Cat; CTNN-B1; Catenin Beta 1; Cadherin-Associated Protein
- Product No.CAB021Mi22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Felis catus; Feline (Cat), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig), Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle), Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat), Ovis aries; Ovine (Sheep), Equus caballus; Equine (Horse), Chicken (Gallus), Xenopus (Clawed frog)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 266
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 950
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against β-catenin. It has been selected for its ability to recognize β-catenin in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Versican and its associated molecules: Potential diagnostic markers for multiple myeloma Pubmed:25623955|
|Journal of Bone and Mineral Research||Adverse effects of osteocytic constitutive activation of ?-catenin on bone strength and bone growth Pubmed:25639729|
|Am J Transl Res||Role of SDF-1 and Wnt signaling pathway in the myocardial fibrosis of hypertensive rats PubMed: 26396666|
|Scientific Reports||Is there an association between enhanced choline and β-catenin pathway in breast cancer? A pilot study by MR Spectroscopy and ELISA. pubmed:28533512|
|Life Sciences||Hepatoprotective effect of hesperidin in hepatocellular carcinoma: Involvement of Wnt signaling pathways. pubmed:28754618|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CAB021Mi01||Anti-Beta Catenin (β-catenin) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|CAB021Mi22||Anti-Beta Catenin (β-catenin) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|