Anti-Beta Catenin (β-catenin) Monoclonal Antibody
CTNNb1; bCat; b-Cat; CTNN-B1; Catenin Beta 1; Cadherin-Associated Protein
- Product No.CAB021Mi22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 279
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 398
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3980
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against β-catenin. It has been selected for its ability to recognize β-catenin in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.03-1ug/ml
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Versican and its associated molecules: Potential diagnostic markers for multiple myeloma Pubmed:25623955|
|Journal of Bone and Mineral Research||Adverse effects of osteocytic constitutive activation of ?-catenin on bone strength and bone growth Pubmed:25639729|
|Am J Transl Res||Role of SDF-1 and Wnt signaling pathway in the myocardial fibrosis of hypertensive rats PubMed: 26396666|
|Scientific Reports||Is there an association between enhanced choline and β-catenin pathway in breast cancer? A pilot study by MR Spectroscopy and ELISA. pubmed:28533512|
|Life Sciences||Hepatoprotective effect of hesperidin in hepatocellular carcinoma: Involvement of Wnt signaling pathways. pubmed:28754618|
|Scientific Reports||Is there an association between enhanced choline and β-catenin pathway in breast cancer? A pilot study by MR Spectroscopy and ELISA Pubmed: 28533512|
|The Showa University Journal of Medical Sciences||Eribulin Treatment Induces High Expression of miR-195 and Inactivates the Wnt/β-catenin Signaling Pathway in Triple-negative Breast Cancer Doi: 10.15369/sujms.30.359|
|Advances in Medical Sciences||Urinary procollagen III aminoterminal propeptide and β-catenin–New diagnostic biomarkers in solitary functioning kidney? Pubmed: 30738287|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CAB021Mi01||Anti-Beta Catenin (β-catenin) Polyclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB.|
|CAB021Mi22||Anti-Beta Catenin (β-catenin) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB|