Anti-Cytochrome C (CYCS) Monoclonal Antibody
Cyt-C; HCS; CYC; CytC
- Product No.CAA594Mi22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHamster (Chinese hamster), Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit), Canis familiaris; Canine (Dog), Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat), Ovis aries; Ovine (Sheep), Chicken (Gallus)
- ApplicationsLoading Control of WB
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 279
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 398
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3980
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against CYCS. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CYCS in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-1ug/ml;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|J Ethnopharmacol||Danhong injection protects cardiomyocytes against hypoxia/reoxygenation- and H2O2-induced injury by inhibiting mitochondrial permeability transition pore opening PubMed: 26320687|
|Cell Stress Chaperones||Gypenosides alleviate myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury via attenuation of oxidative stress and preservation of mitochondrial function in rat heart Pubmed:26800973|
|Molecules||Clematichinenoside (AR) Attenuates Hypoxia/Reoxygenation-Induced H9c2 Cardiomyocyte Apoptosis via a Mitochondria-Mediated Signaling Pathway Pubmed:27248986|
|International Journal of Biological Macromolecules||A polysaccharide (PNPA) from Pleurotus nebrodensis ameliorates hepatic ischemic/reperfusion (I/R) injury in rats pubmed:28709897|
|West Indian Medical Journal||Plasma Cellular Hypoxia, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Disease Risk and Prognostic Factors in Type 2 Diabetic Patients in Saudi Arabia.|
|PeerJ.||Taxifolin protects rat against myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury by modulating the mitochondrial apoptosis pathway Pubmed: 30723634|
|Biological trace element research||High Concentrations of Boric Acid Trigger Concentration-Dependent Oxidative Stress, Apoptotic Pathways and Morphological Alterations in DU-145 Human Prostate … Pubmed: 31066018|
|Biological Trace Element Research||The Role of Oxidative Stress, Renal Inflammation, and Apoptosis in Post Ischemic Reperfusion Injury of Kidney Tissue: the Protective Effect of Dose-Dependent Boric …|
|Cell Stress Chaperones||Betaine suppresses cell proliferation by increasing oxidative stress–mediated apoptosis and inflammation in DU-145 human prostate cancer cell line Pubmed: 31368044|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA594Mi01||Recombinant Cytochrome C (CYCS)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA594Mi01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cytochrome C (CYCS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CAA594Mi22||Anti-Cytochrome C (CYCS) Monoclonal Antibody||Loading Control of WB|
|SEA594Mi||ELISA Kit for Cytochrome C (CYCS)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA594Mi01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cytochrome C (CYCS)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|