Active Cold Inducible RNA Binding Protein (CIRBP)
CIRP; A18HNRNP; Glycine-Rich RNA Binding Protein
- Product No.APG886Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point9.6
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 669
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1338
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4014
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 10035
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Cold-inducible RNA-binding protein (CIRBP) plays a critical role in controlling the cellular response upon confronting a variety of cellular stresses, including short wavelength ultraviolet light, hypoxia, and hypothermia. Besides, Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein A1 (HNRPA1) has been identified as an interactor of CIRBP, thus a binding ELISA assay was conducted to detect the interaction of recombinant mouse CIRBP and recombinant mouse HNRPA1. Briefly, CIRBP were diluted serially in PBS, with 0.01% BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100μL were then transferred to HNRPA1-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37℃. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-CIRBP pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37℃. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of CIRBP and HNRPA1 was shown in Figure 1, and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Figure. The binding activity of CIRBP with HNRPA1.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APG886Mu01||Active Cold Inducible RNA Binding Protein (CIRBP)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPG886Mu01||Recombinant Cold Inducible RNA Binding Protein (CIRBP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|