Active Janus Kinase 3 (JAK3)
JAKL; L-JAK; LJAK; A Protein Tyrosine Kinase,Leukocyte; Leukocyte janus kinase; Tyrosine-protein kinase JAK3
- Product No.APF493Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point8.5
- ApplicationsCell culture; Activity Assays.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 13500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
JAK3 (Tyrosine-protein kinase JAK3) is a non-receptor tyrosine kinase that involved in various processes such as cell growth, development, or differentiation. Besides, STAM2 has been identified as an interactor of JAK3, thus a binding ELISA assay was conducted to detect the interaction of recombinant human JAK3 and recombinant human STAM2. Briefly, JAK3 were diluted serially in PBS, with 0.01%BSA (pH 7.4). Duplicate samples of 100uL were then transferred to STAM2-coated microtiter wells and incubated for 2h at 37℃. Wells were washed with PBST and incubated for 1h with anti-JAK3 pAb, then aspirated and washed 3 times. After incubation with HRP labelled secondary antibody, wells were aspirated and washed 3 times. With the addition of substrate solution, wells were incubated 15-25 minutes at 37℃. Finally, add 50µL stop solution to the wells and read at 450nm immediately. The binding activity of of JAK3 and STAM2 was shown in Figure 1, and this effect was in a dose dependent manner.
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA) Experiment Service
- Lentivirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Adenovirus Packaging Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPF493Hu01||Recombinant Janus Kinase 3 (JAK3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|APF493Hu01||Active Janus Kinase 3 (JAK3)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|PAF493Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Janus Kinase 3 (JAK3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAF493Hu21||Monoclonal Antibody to Janus Kinase 3 (JAK3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEF493Hu||ELISA Kit for Janus Kinase 3 (JAK3)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|