Polyclonal Antibody to Deoxycholate (DC)
Deoxycholic Acid; Cholanoic Acid; 3a,12a-dihydroxy-5b-cholanate
- Product No.PAS089Ge01
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen CPS089Ge11-BSA Conjugated Deoxycholate (DC)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MorePan-species (General)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 262
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 374
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 935
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3740
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against DC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize DC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPS089Ge11||BSA Conjugated Deoxycholate (DC)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPS089Ge21||OVA Conjugated Deoxycholate (DC)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAS089Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Deoxycholate (DC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CES089Ge||ELISA Kit for Deoxycholate (DC)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSS089Ge11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Deoxycholate (DC)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|