Polyclonal Antibody to Cholesterol (CH)
- Product No.PAB701Ge01
- Organism SpeciesPan-species (General) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen CPB701Ge21-OVA Conjugated Cholesterol (CH)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MorePan-species (General)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 810
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CH. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CH in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Pan-species (General) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPB701Ge11||BSA Conjugated Cholesterol (CH)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPB701Ge21||OVA Conjugated Cholesterol (CH)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB701Ge01||Polyclonal Antibody to Cholesterol (CH)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB701Ge71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Cholesterol (CH)||IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEB701Ge||ELISA Kit for Cholesterol (CH)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB701Ge11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Cholesterol (CH)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|