Polyclonal Antibody to Enkephalin (ENK)
- Product No.PAB176Mi08
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen CPB176Mi31-KLH Conjugated Enkephalin (ENK)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig)
- ApplicationsIHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ENK. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ENK in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPB176Mi21||OVA Conjugated Enkephalin (ENK)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|CPB176Mi31||KLH Conjugated Enkephalin (ENK)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB176Mi08||Polyclonal Antibody to Enkephalin (ENK)||IHC; ICC; IP.|
|CEB176Mi||ELISA Kit for Enkephalin (ENK)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|