ELISA Kit for Semaphorin 3E (SEMA3E)
SEMAH; M-SemaK; M-sema H; coll-5; Sema Domain,Immunoglobulin Domain(Ig),Transmembrane Domain(TM)and Short Cytoplasmic Domain 3E
- Product No.SEL920Ra
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- Sample TypeSerum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- Test MethodDouble-antibody Sandwich
- Assay Length3h
- Detection Range15.6-1,000pg/mL
- SensitivityThe minimum detectable dose of this kit is typically less than 6.4pg/mL.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
96T*5 96T*10 96T*100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 836
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3762
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7106
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 58520
For more details, please contact local distributors!
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Semaphorin 3E (SEMA3E).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Semaphorin 3E (SEMA3E) and analogues was observed.
Matrices listed below were spiked with certain level of recombinant Semaphorin 3E (SEMA3E) and the recovery rates were calculated by comparing the measured value to the expected amount of Semaphorin 3E (SEMA3E) in samples.
|Matrix||Recovery range (%)||Average(%)|
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Semaphorin 3E (SEMA3E) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Semaphorin 3E (SEMA3E) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
The linearity of the kit was assayed by testing samples spiked with appropriate concentration of Semaphorin 3E (SEMA3E) and their serial dilutions. The results were demonstrated by the percentage of calculated concentration to the expected.
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
Reagents and materials provided
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||4|
|Detection Reagent A||1×120µL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120µL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
Assay procedure summary
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100µL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hours at 37°C;
3. Aspirate and add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37°C;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100µL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 30 minutes at 37°C;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90µL Substrate Solution. Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37°C;
8. Add 50µL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
|Ophthalmology||Aqueous Levels of Angiopoietin-like 4 and Semaphorin 3E Correlate with Nonperfusion Area and Macular Volume in Diabetic Retinopathy PubMed: 25687026|
|annals of clinical and laboratory science||Association of Increased Serum Sema3E with TRIB3 Q84R Polymorphism and Carotid Atherosclerosis in Metabolic Syndrome. pubmed:28249916|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|SEL920Ra||ELISA Kit for Semaphorin 3E (SEMA3E)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|