Recombinant Wingless Type MMTV Integration Site Family, Member 5A (WNT5A)
- Product No.RPP549Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass39.5kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass40kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsIle62~Lys380 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation100mMNaHCO3, 500mMNaCl, pH8.3, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point8.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 500
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in ddH2O to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Liver International||Secreted frizzled-related protein 5 (Sfrp5) decreases hepatic stellate cell activation and liver fibrosis Pubmed:25488180|
|Journal of Physiology and Biochemistry||Wnt5a reverses the inhibitory effect of hyperoxia on transdifferentiation of alveolar epithelial type II cells to type I cells PubMed: 26547443|
|Liver||Secreted frizzled‐related protein 5 (Sfrp5) decreases hepatic stellate cell activation and liver fibrosis PubMed: 25488180|
|Transl Res||Wnt5a is expressed in spondyloarthritis and exerts opposite effects on enthesis and bone in murine organ and cell cultures PubMed: 26163991|
|不确定杂志名||Untersuchungen der Serum-Konzentrationen des proinflammatorischen Glykoproteins wnt-5a und seines antiinflammatorischen Inhibitors sFRP-5 bei an … servlets:MCRFileNodeServlet|
|Life Sciences||Hepatoprotective effect of hesperidin in hepatocellular carcinoma: Involvement of Wnt signaling pathways. pubmed:28754618|
|Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology||Effect of SFRP5 (Secreted Frizzled–Related Protein 5) on the WNT5A (Wingless-Type Family Member 5A)-Induced Endothelial Dysfunction and Its Relevance With … Pubmed:29674475|
|Stem Cells||Reduced Cell Division Control Protein 42 Activity Compromises Hematopoiesis‐Supportive Function of Fanconi Anemia Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Pubmed:29377497|