Recombinant Interleukin 22 Receptor Alpha 2 (IL22Ra2)
CRF2-S1; IL-22BP; ZcytoR16; Cytokine receptor class-II member 10; Cytokine receptor family type 2, soluble 1; Interleukin-22-binding protein
- Product No.RPE767Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass27.3kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass27kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln30~Ile228 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point9.3
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 458
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 916
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2748
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6870
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol.||Functional and molecular factors associated with TAPSE in hypoxic pulmonary hypertension Pubmed:27106290|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPE767Ra01||Recombinant Interleukin 22 Receptor Alpha 2 (IL22Ra2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAE767Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 22 Receptor Alpha 2 (IL22Ra2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAE767Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 22 Receptor Alpha 2 (IL22Ra2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEE767Ra||ELISA Kit for Interleukin 22 Receptor Alpha 2 (IL22Ra2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|