Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 8, Androgen Induced (FGF8)
AIGF; HBGF8; Androgen-induced growth factor; Heparin-binding growth factor 8
- Product No.RPC908Eq01
- Organism SpeciesEquus caballus; Equine (Horse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Mass27kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsArg44~Thr229 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point10.2
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 800
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|University of Pittsburgh||Strategies to Target Estrogen-Related Tumor Promoting Mechanisms in Lung Cancer 0000-0001-5673-022X|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Equus caballus; Equine (Horse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC908Eq01||Recombinant Fibroblast Growth Factor 8, Androgen Induced (FGF8)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC908Eq01||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Growth Factor 8, Androgen Induced (FGF8)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|