Recombinant Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2)
MAGP1; Microfibril-associated glycoprotein 1
- Product No.RPC618Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass51.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu8~Cys171 (Accession # D3Z952) with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 436
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 872
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2616
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6540
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC618Ra01||Recombinant Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC618Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|