Recombinant Interleukin 33 (IL33)
DV27; C9ORF26; IL1F11; NFHEV; Interleukin-1 Family, Member 11; Nuclear factor from high endothelial venules
- Product No.RPB980Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass18.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass20kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsIle110~Leu261 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point4.9
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 500
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|The Korean Journal of Internal Medicine||Interleukin-33, matrix metalloproteinase-9, and tissue ınhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase-1 in myocardial infarction PubMed: PMC3604606|
|Acta Histochem||CXCL13 blockade attenuates lupus nephritis of MRL/lpr mice PubMed: 26456520|
|Journal of Interferon & Cytokine Research||Epithelial Cell-Derived Cytokines Contribute to the Pathophysiology of Eosinophilic Chronic Rhinosinusitis Pubmed:26540312|
|Journal of Interferon & Cytokine Research||The Expression and Regulation of Interleukin-33 in Human Epidermal Keratinocytes: A New Mediator of Atopic Dermatitis and Its Possible Signaling Pathway. pubmed:27348082|
|Archives of Dermatological Research||IL-33 circulating serum levels are increased in patients with non-segmental generalized vitiligo pubmed:27388717|
|Sci Pharm.||Chrysin Protects Rat Kidney from Paracetamol-Induced Oxidative Stress, Inflammation, Apoptosis, and Autophagy: A Multi-Biomarker Approach. pubmed:28134775|
|Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment||Association of IL-33, IL1RL1 gene polymorphisms with serum IL-33 levels and risk of asthma in adults and asthmatic bronchitis in children (Chinese) 10.1080:13102818.2018.1471361|
|Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research||Role of IL-33 and ST2 signaling and inflammatory responses in non-small cell lung cancer 172341|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB980Ra01||Recombinant Interleukin 33 (IL33)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB980Ra02||Recombinant Interleukin 33 (IL33)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB980Ra02||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 33 (IL33)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB980Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 33 (IL33)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB980Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 33 (IL33)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB980Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Interleukin 33 (IL33)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB980Ra||ELISA Kit for Interleukin 33 (IL33)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB980Ra||CLIA Kit for Interleukin 33 (IL33)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|