Recombinant Glycophorin C (GYPC)
CD236; CD236R; GYP-C; PAS-2; GPC; GYPD; Ge; Glycoprotein Beta; Glycoconnectin; Gerbich Blood Group; Glycophorin-D; Sialoglycoprotein D
- Product No.RPB711Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationCell membrane; Single-pass type III membrane prote
- Predicted Molecular Mass46.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Ile128 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point5.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 428
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 856
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2568
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6420
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|PLoS One||A Stem Cell Strategy Identifies Glycophorin C as a Major Erythrocyte Receptor for the Rodent Malaria Parasite Plasmodium berghei pubmed:27362409|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB711Hu01||Recombinant Glycophorin C (GYPC)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB711Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Glycophorin C (GYPC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAB711Hu01||Anti-Glycophorin C (GYPC) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|CGB711Hu01||cDNA of Glycophorin C (GYPC)||PCR; Protein Expression; etc.|