Recombinant A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease 17 (ADAM17)
CD156b; TACE; CSVP; Tumor Necrosis Factor,Alpha,Converting Enzyme; Disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain-containing protein 17; Snake venom-like protease
- Product No.RPB555Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass29.6kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass30kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsLeu221~Ser451 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point5.6
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 468
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 936
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2808
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7020
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Int Wound J.||From varices to venous ulceration: the story of chronic venous disease described by metalloproteinases. Pubmed:26991748|
|International Wound Journal||From varices to venous ulceration: the story of chronic venous disease described by metalloproteinases pubmed:26991748|
|Biomedical Research||ADAM17 regulates TNF-α expression upon lipopolysaccharide stimulation in oral keratinocytes. pubmed:28637950|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB555Ra01||Recombinant A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease 17 (ADAM17)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB555Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease 17 (ADAM17)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB555Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease 17 (ADAM17)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB555Ra||ELISA Kit for A Disintegrin And Metalloprotease 17 (ADAM17)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|