Recombinant Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)
Zif268; AT225; G0S30; KROX24; NGFI-A; TIS8; ZIF-268; ZNF225; NGFIA; TIS8; ZENK; Nerve Growth Factor-Induced Protein A; Transcription Factor ETR103; Zinc Finger Protein 225
- Product No.RPA416Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationNucleus
- Predicted Molecular Mass22.2kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass22&27kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln273~Ser431 (Accession # P08046) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point10.5
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 498 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 996 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2988 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7470 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|The Journal of Biological Chemistry||Gekko Sulfated Glycopeptide Inhibits Tumor Angiogenesis by Targeting Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Jcb: 321521|
|Oncology Letters||Expression of early growth response gene-1 in precancerous lesions of gastric cancer. pubmed:27698846|
|Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science||Gene Signature-Based Development of ELISA Assays for Reproducible Qualification of CulturedHuman Corneal Endothelial Cells. pubmed:27552407|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA416Mu02||Recombinant Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA416Mu01||Recombinant Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA416Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA416Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA416Mu||ELISA Kit for Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|