Recombinant Galectin 1 (GAL1)
LGALS1; GBP; HLBP14; Galaptin; Lectin,Galactoside-Binding Soluble 1; 14 kDa laminin-binding protein; Lactose-binding lectin 1; Putative MAPK-activating protein PM12; S-Lac lectin
- Product No.RPA321Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, Extracellular matrix
- Predicted Molecular Mass18.4kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass17kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsMet1~Asp135 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Point6.2
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 760
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS (pH7.4) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|International Journal of Oncology||Galectin-1-mediated cell adhesion, invasion and cell death in human anaplastic large cell lymphoma: Regulatory roles of cell surface glycans Pubmed:24589677|
|Clinica Chimica Acta||Galectin-1 and galectin-3: plausible tumour markers for oral squamous cell carcinoma and suitable targets for screening high-risk population Pubmed:25578395|
|Journal of Perinatal Medicine||Cord blood galectin-1 and-3 concentrations in term pregnancies with normal restricted and increased fetal growth PubMed: 24717333|
|Biomaterials||Noninvasive small-animal imaging of galectin-1 upregulation for predicting tumor resistance to radiotherapy Pubmed:29272764|
|Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology||Molecules of Damage-Associated Patterns in Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid and Serum in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Pubmed:29429028|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA321Hu01||Recombinant Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA321Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|FAA321Hu01||Anti-Galectin 1 (GAL1) Polyclonal Antibody||Flow cytometry.|
|LAA321Hu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|LAA321Hu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|MAA321Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Galectin 1 (GAL1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA321Hu||ELISA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA321Hu||CLIA Kit for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA321Hu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Galectin 1 (GAL1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|