Recombinant Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)
STMY2; SL2; Stromelysin 2; Transin-2
- Product No.RPA098Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Predicted Molecular Mass39.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGlu154~Thr465 (Accession # P07152) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point6.0
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 478
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 956
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2868
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7170
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine||Type-specific dysregulation of matrix metalloproteinases and their tissue inhibitors in end-stage heart failure patients: relationship between MMP-10 and LV remodelling Wiley: source|
|PLoS One.||Matrix Metalloproteinase-10 Is Required for Lung Cancer Stem Cell Maintenance, Tumor Initiation and Metastatic Potential PubMed: PMC3335833|
|PLoS ONE||A Combinatorial Relative Mass Value Evaluation of Endogenous Bioactive Proteins in Three-Dimensional Cultured Nucleus Pulposus Cells of Herniated Intervertebral Discs: Identification of Potential Target Proteins for Gene Therapeutic Approaches Plosone: Source|
|Thromb Haemost.||Analysis of the expression of nine secreted matrix metalloproteinases and their endogenous inhibitors in the brain of mice subjected to ischaemic stroke Pubmed:24671655|
|Brain, Behavior, and Immunity||Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse model Pubmed:25266150|
|Biomedical Materials||In vivo bioengineered ovarian tumors based on collagen, matrigel, alginate and agarose hydrogels: a comparative study Pubmed:25634132|
|Brain, Behavior, and Immunity||Plasma inflammatory biomarkers for Huntington’s disease patients and mouse model PubMed: 25266150|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA098Ra01||Recombinant Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA098Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA098Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA098Ra||ELISA Kit for Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA098Ra||CLIA Kit for Matrix Metalloproteinase 10 (MMP10)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|