Recombinant Interleukin 5 (IL5)
E-CSF; ESGF; EDF; TRF; Colony-Stimulating Factor,Eosinophil; T-Cell replacing Factor; B Cell Differentiation Factor I; Eosinophil Differentiation Factor
- Product No.RPA078Cp01
- Organism SpeciesCapra hircus; Caprine (Goat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
200µg 1mg 5mg
Under development, coming soon!
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 598 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1196 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3588 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8970 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Critical Care Medicine||Systemic release of cytokines and heat shock proteins in porcine models of polytrauma and hemorrhage PubMed: PMC3383056|
|veterinary research forum||Evaluation of proliferation and cytokines production by mitogen-stimulated bovine peripheral blood mononuclear cells Article_14936_6.Html:|
|Molecular Immunology||Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by reCavia (Guinea pig )lating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-ŚĘB in murine model of asthma Pubmed:27289030|
|Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology||Effects of Selective Inhibition of PDE4 by YM976 on Airway Reactivity and Cough in Ovalbumin-Sensitized Cavia (Guinea pig )inea Pigs Pubmed:27130219|
|Sci Rep.||Interleukin-31 expression and relation to disease severity in human asthma pmc:PMC4783779|
|Molecular Immunology||Targeted inhibition of GATA-6 attenuates airway inflammation and remodeling by regulating caveolin-1 through TLR2/MyD88/NF-κB in murine model of asthma pubmed:27289030|
|Gut Pathog.||Oral administration of Clostridium butyricum CGMCC0313‐1 reduces ovalbumin‐induced allergic airway inflammation in mice pubmed:28250847|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Capra hircus; Caprine (Goat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA078Cp01||Recombinant Interleukin 5 (IL5)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA078Cp01||Polyclonal Antibody to Interleukin 5 (IL5)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|