Recombinant Colony Stimulating Factor 2, Granulocyte Macrophage (GMCSF)
CSF2; GM-CSF; Sargramostim; Molgramostin; Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor
- Product No.RPA045Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationSecreted
- Predicted Molecular Mass44.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass44kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsPro19~Lys141 with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer Formulation100mMNaHCO3, 500mMNaCl, pH8.3, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 90%
- Isoelectric Point5.9
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 480 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 960 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2880 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 7200 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 100mM NaHCO3, 500mM NaCl (pH8.3) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health||Effects of 900-MHz Microwave Radiation on γ-Ray-Induced Damage to Mouse Hematopoietic System PubMed: 20391130|
|The Lancet Infectious Diseases||Safety and efficacy of the peptide-based therapeutic vaccine for HIV-1, Vacc-4×: a phase 2 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial Pubmed:24525316|