Recombinant Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)
CD95; ALPS1A; ALPS1-A; APO1; APT1; FAS1; FASTM; TNFRSF6; Fas Receptor; TNF Receptor Superfamily Member 6; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 6
- Product No.RPA030Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular LocationMembrane
- Predicted Molecular Mass20.0kDa
- Accurate Molecular Mass20kDa(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsGln22~Arg169 with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer Formulation20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01% SKL, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Point7.8
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 700
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2100
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5250
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl (pH8.0) to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/mL. Do not vortex.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Molecular Mass Marker for Protein
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis (PAGE) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|European Journal of Pharmacology||Montelukast abrogates rhabdomyolysis-induced acute renal failure via rectifying detrimental changes in antioxidant profile and systemic cytokines and apoptotic factors production ScienceDirect: S0014299912002580|
|J Sci Food Agric.||Beneficial effects of Allium sativum L. stem extract on lipid metabolism and antioxidant status in obese mice fed a high fat diet Wiley: Source|
|Tumor Biology||The diplotype Fas? 1377A/? 670G as a genetic marker to predict a lower risk of breast cancer in Chinese women Springer:Source|
|Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol||The multi-kinase inhibitor pazopanib targets hepatic stellate cell activation and apoptosis alleviating progression of liver fibrosis PubMed: 26269412|
|Pharmacological Reports||The heat shock protein 90 inhibitor, 18-AAG, attenuates thioacetamide induced liver fibrosis in mice Science: Article|
|PLoS One||Aronia melanocarpa Extract Ameliorates Hepatic Lipid Metabolism through PPARγ2 Downregulation 10.1371|
|Molecular Diagnosis & Therapy||The Utility of Biomarkers in Osteoporosis Management pubmed:28271451|
|PLoS One||Aronia melanocarpa Extract Ameliorates Hepatic Lipid Metabolism through PPARγ2 Downregulation pubmed:28081181|
|Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection||Identification of a panel of serum protein markers in early stage of sepsis and its validation in a cohort of patients pubmed:28655573|
|Journal of Functional Foods||Polysaccharides from Cyclocarya paliurus: Chemical composition and lipid-lowering effect on rats challenged with high-fat diet 10.1016/j.jff.2017.07.020|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA030Mu01||Recombinant Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA030Mu02||Recombinant Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA030Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA030Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA030Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA030Mu||ELISA Kit for Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA030Mu||CLIA Kit for Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA030Mu01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)||Main materials for "Do It(ELISA Kit) Yourself"|