Recombinant Factor Related Apoptosis (FAS)
CD95; ALPS1A; ALPS1-A; APO1; APT1; FAS1; FASTM; TNFRSF6; Fas Receptor; TNF Receptor Superfamily Member 6; Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily Member 6
- Product No.RPA030Hu02
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass48.9kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsSer22~Ser172 (Accession # P25445) with N-terminal His and GST Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 760 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2280 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 5700 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
|European Journal of Pharmacology||Montelukast abrogates rhabdomyolysis-induced acute renal failure via rectifying detrimental changes in antioxidant profile and systemic cytokines and apoptotic factors production ScienceDirect: S0014299912002580|
|J Sci Food Agric.||Beneficial effects of Allium sativum L. stem extract on lipid metabolism and antioxidant status in obese mice fed a high fat diet Wiley: Source|
|Tumor Biology||The diplotype Fas? 1377A/? 670G as a genetic marker to predict a lower risk of breast cancer in Chinese women Springer:Source|
|Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol||The multi-kinase inhibitor pazopanib targets hepatic stellate cell activation and apoptosis alleviating progression of liver fibrosis PubMed: 26269412|
|Pharmacological Reports||The heat shock protein 90 inhibitor, 18-AAG, attenuates thioacetamide induced liver fibrosis in mice Science: Article|
|PLoS One||Aronia melanocarpa Extract Ameliorates Hepatic Lipid Metabolism through PPARγ2 Downregulation 10.1371|
|Molecular Diagnosis & Therapy||The Utility of Biomarkers in Osteoporosis Management pubmed:28271451|