Recombinant Endothelial protein C receptor (EPCR)
CD201; PROCR; CCCA ;CCD41; BA42O4.2; EPCR; Endothelial Protein C Receptor; Cell Cycle, Centrosome-Associated Protein; Activated Protein C Receptor
- Product No.RPA022Ga01
- Organism SpeciesChicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Massn/a
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsN-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 97%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 410
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 820
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 2460
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 6150
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|ВЕСТНИК НОВЫХ МЕДИЦИНСКИХ ТЕХНОЛОГИЙ||СОВЕРШЕНСТВОВАНИЕ ЛЕЧЕБНО-ДИАГНОСТИЧЕСКИХ МЕРОПРИЯТИЙ ПРИ ГРИППЕ ВО ВРЕМЯ БЕРЕМЕННОСТИ Bulletin: E2015-1|
|Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine||Unfractionated heparin protects the protein C system against lipopolysaccharide‑induced damage in vivo and in vitro 10.3892/etm.2017.5236|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Chicken (Gallus) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA022Ga01||Recombinant Endothelial protein C receptor (EPCR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA022Ga01||Polyclonal Antibody to Endothelial protein C receptor (EPCR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|