Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)
BMP2B; BMP2-B; BMP2B1; ZYME; DVR4; Bone morphogenetic protein 2B
- Product No.RPA014Ga01
- Organism SpeciesChicken (Gallus) Same name, Different species.
- SourceProkaryotic expression
- Endotoxin Level<1.0EU per 1µg (determined by the LAL method)
- Subcellular Locationn/a
- Predicted Molecular Mass17.8kDa
- Accurate Molecular Massn/a(Analysis of differences refer to the manual)
- Residues & TagsAla244~Lys388 (Accession # Q90752) with N-terminal His Tag
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Traits Freeze-dried powder
- Purity> 95%
- Isoelectric Pointn/a
Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.
If bio-activity of the protein is needed, please check active protein.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 10µg50µg 200µg 1mg 5mg
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 540
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1080
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 8100
For more details, please contact local distributors!
Reconstitute in PBS or others.
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Store at 2-8°C for one month. Aliquot and store at -80°C for 12 months.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Endotoxin Removal Kit
- BCA Protein Quantification Kit
- Protein Labeling Customized Service
- Recombinant Protein Customized Service
- Monoclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Polyclonal Antibody Customized Service
- Protein Activity Test Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- Endotoxin Removal Kit II
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Cellular Biochemistry||Titanium with Nanotopography Induces Osteoblast Differentiation by Regulating Endogenous Bone Morphogenetic Protein Expression and Signaling Pathway PubMed: 26681207|
|Domestic Animal Endocrinology||Expression analysis of bone morphogenetic protein 4 between fat and lean birds in adipose tissue and serum Pubmed:26945137|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Chicken (Gallus) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA014Ga01||Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA014Ga01||Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA014Ga71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAA014Ga21||Monoclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA014Ga||ELISA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA014Ga||CLIA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|