Polyclonal Antibody to Colipase, Pancreatic (CLPS)
- Product No.PAE178Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 294
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 420
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1050
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4200
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against CLPS. It has been selected for its ability to recognize CLPS in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|CPE178Po21||OVA Conjugated Colipase, Pancreatic (CLPS)||Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAE178Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Colipase, Pancreatic (CLPS)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAE178Po71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Colipase, Pancreatic (CLPS)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEE178Po||ELISA Kit for Colipase, Pancreatic (CLPS)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSE178Po11||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Colipase, Pancreatic (CLPS)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|