Polyclonal Antibody to Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2)
MAGP1; Microfibril-associated glycoprotein 1
- Product No.PAC618Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 266 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 950 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3800 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MFAP2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MFAP2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC618Ra01||Recombinant Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC618Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Microfibrillar Associated Protein 2 (MFAP2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|