Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Activation Protein Alpha (FAPa)
APCE; SIMP; DPPIV; Seprase; 170 kDa melanoma membrane-bound gelatinase; Post-proline cleaving enzyme; Serine integral membrane protease; Surface-expressed protease
- Product No.PAC469Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC469Mu01-Recombinant Fibroblast Activation Protein Alpha (FAPa)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 252
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 360
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 900
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3600
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against FAPa. It has been selected for its ability to recognize FAPa in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:450-1800
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPC469Mu02||Recombinant Fibroblast Activation Protein Alpha (FAPa)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPC469Mu01||Recombinant Fibroblast Activation Protein Alpha (FAPa)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC469Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Activation Protein Alpha (FAPa)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAC469Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Fibroblast Activation Protein Alpha (FAPa)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEC469Mu||ELISA Kit for Fibroblast Activation Protein Alpha (FAPa)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|