Polyclonal Antibody to Gremlin 1 (GREM1)
PIG2; CKTSF1B1; DAND2; IHG-2; DAND2; DRM; Increased in high glucose protein 2; Cell proliferation-inducing gene 2 protein; Cysteine knot superfamily 1, BMP antagonist 1
- Product No.PAC128Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPC128Ra01-Recombinant Gremlin 1 (GREM1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 266
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 380
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 950
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3800
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against GREM1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GREM1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Lung||Intrinsic BMP Antagonist Gremlin-1 as a Novel Circulating Marker in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension PubMed: 25926293|
|Tumour Biol||Overexpression of Gremlin promotes non-small cell lung cancer progression PubMed: 26392110|
|Int J Cardiol||Triple head-to-head comparison of fibrotic biomarkers galectin-3, osteopontin and gremlin-1 for long-term prognosis in suspected and proven acute heart failure patients PubMed: 26539964|
|International Journal of Cardiology||Triple head-to-head comparison of fibrotic biomarkers galectin-3, osteopontin and gremlin-1 for long-termprognosis in suspected and proven acute heart failure patients Pubmed:26539964|
|American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology||BMPR2 Mutation-independent Mechanisms of Disrupted BMP Signaling in IPAH Pubmed:27187737|
|J Rheumatol||GREM1 Is a Key ReCavia (Guinea pig )lator of Synoviocyte Hyperplasia and Invasiveness Pubmed:26834210|
|European cells & materials||The BMP2 variant L51P restores the osteogenic differentiation of human mesenchymal stromal cells in the presence of intervertebral disc cells. pubmed:28266688|
|Sci Rep.||Genomic reprograming analysis of the Mesothelial to Mesenchymal Transition identifies biomarkers in peritoneal dialysis patients. pubmed:28327551|
|American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology||Bone Morphogenic Protein Type 2 Receptor Mutation-Independent Mechanisms of Disrupted Bone Morphogenetic Protein Signaling in Idiopathic Pulmonary Arterial … rcmb.2015-0402OC|
|Molecular Medicine Reports||Gremlin-1 suppression increases BMP-2-induced osteogenesis of human mesenchymal stem cells pubmed:28260028|
|Cellular Haemostasis and Platelets||Platelets as a novel source of Gremlin-1: Implications for thrombo inflammation pubmed:27929199|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|APC128Ra01||Active Gremlin 1 (GREM1)||Cell culture; Activity Assays.|
|RPC128Ra01||Recombinant Gremlin 1 (GREM1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAC128Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Gremlin 1 (GREM1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PGC128Ra01||Primer Pair for Gremlin 1 (GREM1)||PCR|