Polyclonal Antibody to Superoxide Dismutase 1 (SOD1)
ALS; ALS1; IPOA; Superoxide Dismutase 1, Soluble; Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis 1,Adult; Superoxide dismutase [Cu-Zn]
- Product No.PAB960Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB960Po01-Recombinant Superoxide Dismutase 1 (SOD1)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 279
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 398
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 995
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3980
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against SOD1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize SOD1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-3µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|AGE||Consequences of age on ischemic wound healing in rats: altered antioxidant activity and delayed wound closure Pubmed:24443098|
|Cardiovascular Diabetology||Diabetic cardiomyopathy is associated with defective myocellular copper regulation and both defects are rectified by divalent copper chelation Pubmed:24927960|
|Arch Oral Biol||Antioxidant profile, carbonyl and lipid oxidation markers in the parotid and submandibular glands of rats in different periods of streptozotocin induced diabetes PubMed: 26143097|
|Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity||BQ123 Stimulates Skeletal Muscle Antioxidant Defense via Nrf2 Activation in LPS-Treated Rats Journals: Omcl|
|О Р И Г И Н А Л Ь Н Ы Е С Т А Т Ь И||КЛИНИЧЕСКОЕ ЗНАЧЕНИЕ ФАКТОРОВ КЛЕТОЧНОЙ РЕГУЛЯЦИИ И ФЕРМЕНТОВ АНТИОКСИДАНТНОЙ СИСТЕМЫ У ПАЦИЕНТОК РЕПРОДУКТИВНОГО ВОЗРАСТА С НАРУЖНЫМ ГЕНИТАЛЬНЫМ ЭНДОМЕТРИ docs:225188|
|Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine||Metabolomic Analysis of Biochemical Changes in the Plasma of High-Fat Diet and Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats after Treatment with Isoflavones Extract of Radix Puerariae pmc:PMC4794592|
|Free Radic Biol Med.||DDAH1 deficiency promotes intracellular oxidative stress and cell apoptosis via a miR-21-dependent pathway in mouse embryonic fibroblasts. Pubmed:26806551|
|Adv Med Sci.||Orthodontic treatment modifies the oxidant-antioxidant balance in saliva of clinically healthy subjects. pubmed:28242484|
|Iranian Journal of Kidney Diseases||Clinical Characterization of Serum Docosahexaenoic Acid and Its Relationship With Inflammation Factors in Patients With Diabetic Nephropathy Pubmed:29507271|
|Journal of Integrative Medicine||Effects of Tualang honey in modulating nociceptive responses at the spinal cord in offspring of prenatally stressed rats Doi: 10.1016/j.joim.2018.12.002|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB960Po01||Recombinant Superoxide Dismutase 1 (SOD1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB960Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Superoxide Dismutase 1 (SOD1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB960Po||ELISA Kit for Superoxide Dismutase 1 (SOD1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB960Po01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Superoxide Dismutase 1 (SOD1)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|