Polyclonal Antibody to Trefoil Factor 3 (TFF3)
HITF; ITF3; TFI; HP1.B; Trefoil Factor 3, Intestinal
- Product No.PAB656Po01
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against TFF3. It has been selected for its ability to recognize TFF3 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|BMC Gastroenterology||Serum trefoil factor 3 is a promising non-invasive biomarker for gastric cancer screening: A monocentric cohort study in China Biomedcentral: Source|
|Technology in Cancer Research & Treatment||Serum Trefoil Factor 3 as a Protein Biomarker for the Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer. pubmed:27760866|
|PLoS One||Obstructive sleep apnea and rhonchopathy are associated with downregulation of trefoil factor family peptide 3 (TFF3)-Implications of changes in oral mucus composition. pubmed:29028798|
|Microbial Pathogenesis||Protective effects of sinomenine against LPS-induced inflammation in piglets. pubmed:28757275|
|Scientific Reports||Nucleotide-mediated SPDEF modulates TFF3-mediated wound healing and intestinal barrier function during the weaning process Pubmed:29555969|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB656Po01||Recombinant Trefoil Factor 3 (TFF3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB656Po02||Recombinant Trefoil Factor 3 (TFF3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB656Po03||Recombinant Trefoil Factor 3 (TFF3)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB656Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Trefoil Factor 3 (TFF3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB656Po03||Polyclonal Antibody to Trefoil Factor 3 (TFF3)||Applications: WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB656Po02||Polyclonal Antibody to Trefoil Factor 3 (TFF3)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB656Po71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Trefoil Factor 3 (TFF3)||WB; IHC; ICC.|