Polyclonal Antibody to Major Basic Protein (MBP)
PRG2; BMPG; Proteoglycan 2; Bone Marrow,Natural Killer Cell Activator; Eosinophil Granule Major Basic Protein; Proteoglycan 2,Bone Marrow; Pregnancy-associated major basic
- Product No.PAB650Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB650Ra01-Recombinant Major Basic Protein (MBP)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 253
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 362
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 905
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3620
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MBP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MBP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Evid Based Complement Alternat Med||Inhibitory Action of Quercetin on Eosinophil Activation In Vitro PubMed: PMC3690238|
|Clinical and Molecular Allergy||Markers of atopic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis and bronchial asthma in pediatric patients: correlation with filaggrin, eosinophil major basic protein and …|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB650Ra01||Recombinant Major Basic Protein (MBP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB650Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Major Basic Protein (MBP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB650Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Major Basic Protein (MBP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|