Polyclonal Antibody to B-Lymphocyte Chemoattractant (BLC)
CXCL13; SCYB13; BCA1; BLR1L; ANGIE; ANGIE2; Chemokine(C-X-C-Motif)ligand 13; Small Inducible Cytokine B Subfamily(Cys-X-Cys Motif)Member 13
- Product No.PAB601Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB601Ra01-Recombinant B-Lymphocyte Chemoattractant (BLC)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! 253 US$ 253
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 362
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 905
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3620
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BLC. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BLC in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR MEDICINE||Possible Anti-inflammatory Effects of Mesenchymal Stem Cells Transplantation via Changes in CXCL8 Levels in Patients with Refractory Rheumatoid Arthritis|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB601Ra01||Recombinant B-Lymphocyte Chemoattractant (BLC)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB601Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to B-Lymphocyte Chemoattractant (BLC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB601Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to B-Lymphocyte Chemoattractant (BLC)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB601Ra||ELISA Kit for B-Lymphocyte Chemoattractant (BLC)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCB601Ra||CLIA Kit for B-Lymphocyte Chemoattractant (BLC)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|LMB601Ra||Magnetic Luminex Assay Kit for B-Lymphocyte Chemoattractant (BLC)||Magnetic Luminex Assay for Antigen Detection.|