Polyclonal Antibody to Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)
DR-D1; D1R; DADR; DRD1A
- Product No.PAB299Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB299Hu01-Recombinant Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 232 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 332 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 830 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3320 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against DRD1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize DRD1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Loading Control Antibodies
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Front Behav Neurosci||Distinct patterns of outcome valuation and amygdala-prefrontal cortex synaptic remodeling in adolescence and adulthood PubMed: 25999830|
|Behavioural Brain Research||Sex differences, learning flexibility, and striatal dopamine D1 and D2 following adolescent drug exposure in rats Pubmed:27091300|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB299Hu01||Recombinant Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB299Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAB299Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB299Hu||ELISA Kit for Dopamine Receptor D1 (DRD1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|