Polyclonal Antibody to Polymeric Immunoglobulin Receptor (PIGR)
SC; Secretory Component; Hepatocellular carcinoma-associated protein TB6
- Product No.PAB074Bo03
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 280
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 400
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 1000
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 4000
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against PIGR. It has been selected for its ability to recognize PIGR in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Journal of Proteome Research||Sputum proteomics identifies elevated PIGR levels in smokers and mild to moderate COPD ACS: pr2006395|
|Molecular & Cellular Proteomics||Integrated Proteomic Profiling of Cell Line Conditioned Media and Pancreatic Juice for the Identification of Pancreatic Cancer Biomarkers PubMed: PMC3205865|
|BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine||Identification of plasma protein markers common to patients with malignant tumour and Abnormal Savda in Uighur medicine: a prospective clinical study Pubmed:25652121|
|British Journal of Cancer||Identification of a novel serum biomarker for pancreatic cancer, C4b-binding protein α-chain (C4BPA) by quantitative proteomic analysis using tandem mass tags. pubmed:27657339|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB074Bo03||Recombinant Polymeric Immunoglobulin Receptor (PIGR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB074Bo02||Recombinant Polymeric Immunoglobulin Receptor (PIGR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB074Bo01||Recombinant Polymeric Immunoglobulin Receptor (PIGR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB074Bo02||Polyclonal Antibody to Polymeric Immunoglobulin Receptor (PIGR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB074Bo03||Polyclonal Antibody to Polymeric Immunoglobulin Receptor (PIGR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB074Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Polymeric Immunoglobulin Receptor (PIGR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB074Bo71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Polymeric Immunoglobulin Receptor (PIGR)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEB074Bo||ELISA Kit for Polymeric Immunoglobulin Receptor (PIGR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|