Polyclonal Antibody to Lactoferrin (LTF)
HLF2; LF; GIG12; Lactotransferrin; Growth-inhibiting protein 12; Talalactoferrin; Lfcin-H; Kaliocin-1
- Product No.PAA780Bo01
- Organism SpeciesBos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA780Bo01-Recombinant Lactoferrin (LTF)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 265
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against LTF. It has been selected for its ability to recognize LTF in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|The International Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology||Changes of hepatic lactoferrin gene expression in two mouse models of the acute phase reaction ScienceDirect: S1357272511002524|
|BMC Veterinary Research||Changes in composition of colostrum of Egyptian buffaloes and Holstein cows BioMed: 17466148|
|Plos One||p38MAPK, ERK and PI3K Signaling Pathways Are Involved in C5a-Primed Neutrophils for ANCA-Mediated Activation PlosOne: source|
|The Journal of Biological Chemistry||Sphingolipid Pathway Regulates Innate Immune Responses at the Fetomaternal Interface during Pregnancy Pubmed:25505239|
|PLoS One||Control of Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Pneumonia Utilizing TLR2 Agonist Pam3CSK4 Pubmed:26974438|
|Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry||Salivary lactoferrin is transferred into the brain via the sublingual route pubmed:28351211|
|Pulmonary Pharmacology & Therapeutics||Effects of fluticasone propionate and budesonide on the expression of immune defense genes in bronchial epithelial cells Pubmed:29627483|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Bos taurus; Bovine (Cattle) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|NPA780Bo01||Native Lactoferrin (LTF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA780Bo01||Recombinant Lactoferrin (LTF)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA780Bo05||Polyclonal Antibody to Lactoferrin (LTF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA780Bo01||Polyclonal Antibody to Lactoferrin (LTF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA780Bo21||Monoclonal Antibody to Lactoferrin (LTF)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA780Bo||ELISA Kit for Lactoferrin (LTF)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA780Bo||CLIA Kit for Lactoferrin (LTF)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSA780Bo01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Lactoferrin (LTF)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|