Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 2 (MUC2)
MLP; SMUC; Oligomeric Mucus/Gel-Forming; Mucin 2,Intestinal/Tracheal
- Product No.PAA705Po05
- Organism SpeciesSus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA705Po01-Recombinant Mucin 2 (MUC2)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 265
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 378
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 945
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3780
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MUC2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MUC2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:380-1500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Annals of surgical oncology||Pancreatic cyst fluid and serum mucin levels predict dysplasia in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas. PubMed: 20717734|
|World J Gastroenterol.||Sodium alginate ameliorates indomethacin-induced gastrointestinal mucosal injury via inhibiting translocation in rats. Pubmed:24627600|
|Front Microbiol||Fecal microbiota transplantation and bacterial consortium transplantation have comparable effects on the re-establishment of mucosal barrier function in mice with intestinal dysbiosis PubMed: 26217323|
|nutrition research and practice||Butyrate modulates bacterial adherence on LS174T human colorectal cells by stimulating mucin secretion and MAPK signaling pathway PubMed: 26244071|
|Respirology||Secreted mucins and airway bacterial colonization in non-CF bronchiectasis PubMed: 26172851|
|Ann Am Thorac Soc||Airway Mucin 2 Is Decreased in Patients with Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease with Bacterial Colonization doi:10.1513|
|Cellular Microbiology||An adherent mucus layer attenuates the genotoxic effect of colibactin. pubmed:29156489|
|Bio-protocol||Enhancement of Mucus Production in Eukaryotic Cells and Quantification of Adherent Mucus by ELISA 10.21769:BioProtoc.2879|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Sus scrofa; Porcine (Pig) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|NPA705Po01||Native Mucin 2 (MUC2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA705Po01||Recombinant Mucin 2 (MUC2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA705Po05||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 2 (MUC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA705Po01||Polyclonal Antibody to Mucin 2 (MUC2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|