Polyclonal Antibody to S100 Calcium Binding Protein B (S100B)
S100-B; NEF; S100Beta; S-100 protein subunit beta
- Product No.PAA567Hu01
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA567Hu01-Recombinant S100 Calcium Binding Protein B (S100B)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse), Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 221
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 316
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 790
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3160
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against S100B. It has been selected for its ability to recognize S100B in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Epilepsia||Protective effects of naloxone in two-hit seizure model PubMed: 19674055|
|Journal of Neurotrauma||The Anti-Inflammatory and Neuroprotective Effects of Ghrelin in Subarachnoid Hemorrhage-Induced Oxidative Brain Damage in Rats Liebert: 20091210|
|Food and Chemical Toxicology||Sub-acute effects of diazinon on biochemical indices and specific biomarkers in rats: Protective effects of crocin and safranal PubMed: 20637253|
|20||Melatonin treatment protects against spinal cord injury induced functional and biochemical changes in rat urinary bladder Wiley: source|
|Neuroscience Letters||A preliminary study of the effects of ulinastatin on early postoperative cognition function in patients undergoing abdominal surgery Pubmed: 23422155|
|Genes Cells||Induction of receptor for advanced glycation end products by insufficient leptin action triggers pancreatic β-cell failure in type 2 diabetes. Pubmed: 23410183|
|J Craniofac Surg.||The Experiment Research of Neuroprotection of Hypoperfusion Postconditioning on Cerebral Ischemia Pubmed:25006960|
|Int J Mol Sci||The effect of electroporation of a lyotroic liquid crystal Genistein-based formulation in the recovery of murine melanoma lesions PubMed: 26184156|
|Mol Neurobiol||The Severity of Cecal Ligature and Puncture-Induced Sepsis Correlates with the Degree of Encephalopathy, but the Sepsis Does Not Lead to Acute Activation of Spleen Lymphocytes in Mice PubMed: 26081155|
|Pediatria i Medycyna Rodzinna||Stężenie białka S100B w surowicy krwi u młodzieży z omdleniami yadda:60e5630d0ac1|
|中国临床药理学与治疗学||右美托咪定对脑膜瘤切除术患者血清S100β 蛋白及神经元特异性烯醇化酶的影响 article:9794|
|Eur J Pharmacol.||Development of an experimental rat model of hyperammonemic encephalopathy and evaluation of the effects of rifaximin Pubmed:26980242|
|Journal For Neurovirology||Soluble TLR2 and 4 concentrations in cerebrospinal fluid in HIV/SIV-relatedneuropathological conditions. pubmed:27882497|
|Neurourol Urodyn||Functional and structural changes of the urinary bladder following spinal cord injury; treatment with alpha lipoic acid pubmed:27490041|
|cellular physiology and biochemistry||Hydrogen-Rich Saline Attenuates Brain Injury Induced by Cardiopulmonary Bypass and Inhibits Microvascular Endothelial Cell Apoptosis Via the PI3K/Akt/GSK3β … pubmed:29040978|
|Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy||Berberine ameliorates intrahippocampal kainate-induced status epilepticus and consequent epileptogenic process in the rat: Underlying mechanisms pubmed:28061403|