Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)
- Product No.PAA480Mu02
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 810
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MYO. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MYO in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|European Journal of Applied Physiology||Acute leukocyte, cytokine and adipocytokine responses to maximal and hypertrophic resistance exercise bouts Pubmed:25145982|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA480Mu02||Recombinant Myoglobin (MYO)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA480Mu01||Recombinant Myoglobin (MYO)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA480Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA480Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA480Mu81||FITC-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC; IF.|
|LAA480Mu71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Myoglobin (MYO)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SEA480Mu||ELISA Kit for Myoglobin (MYO)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|SCA480Mu||CLIA Kit for Myoglobin (MYO)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|