Polyclonal Antibody to Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)
Zif268; AT225; G0S30; KROX24; NGFI-A; TIS8; ZIF-268; ZNF225; NGFIA; TIS8; ZENK; Nerve Growth Factor-Induced Protein A; Transcription Factor ETR103; Zinc Finger Protein 225
- Product No.PAA416Mu01
- Organism SpeciesMus musculus (Mouse) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA416Mu01-Recombinant Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreRattus norvegicus (Rat)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 227 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 324 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 810 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3240 FREE TRIAL
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against EGR1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize EGR1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-5µg/mL
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|The Journal of Biological Chemistry||Gekko Sulfated Glycopeptide Inhibits Tumor Angiogenesis by Targeting Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor Jcb: 321521|
|Oncology Letters||Expression of early growth response gene-1 in precancerous lesions of gastric cancer. pubmed:27698846|
|Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science||Gene Signature-Based Development of ELISA Assays for Reproducible Qualification of CulturedHuman Corneal Endothelial Cells. pubmed:27552407|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Mus musculus (Mouse) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA416Mu02||Recombinant Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA416Mu01||Recombinant Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA416Mu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA416Mu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA416Mu||ELISA Kit for Early Growth Response Protein 1 (EGR1)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|