Polyclonal Antibody to Adiponectin Receptor 2 (ADIPOR2)
PAQR2; ACDCR2; Progestin and AdipoQ Receptor Family Member II
- Product No.PAA132Ra01
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA132Ra01-Recombinant Adiponectin Receptor 2 (ADIPOR2)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 239
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against ADIPOR2. It has been selected for its ability to recognize ADIPOR2 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|PLoS One||Topiramate-Induced Modulation of Hepatic Molecular Mechanisms: An Aspect for Its Anti-Insulin Resistant Effect PubMed: 22649556|
|Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism||Estimation of ellagic acid and/or repaglinide effects on insulin signaling, oxidative stress, andinflammatory mediators of liver, pancreas, adipose tissue, and brain in insulin resistant/type 2 diabetic rats. pubmed:28092161|
|Cancer Cell Research||Effects of hyperbaric oxygen on adiponect and glucose transporter 4 expression in type 2 diabetic rats Pdf:20180601.pdf|
|Animal Reproduction Science||Abundance of adiponectin mRNA transcript in the buffalo corpus luteum during the estrous cycle and effects on progesterone secretion in vitro|
|Reproduction in Domestic Animals||Expression and localization of adiponectin and its receptors in ovarian follicles during different stages of development and the modulatory effect of adiponectin on …|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA132Ra01||Recombinant Adiponectin Receptor 2 (ADIPOR2)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA132Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Adiponectin Receptor 2 (ADIPOR2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA132Ra21||Monoclonal Antibody to Adiponectin Receptor 2 (ADIPOR2)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA132Ra||ELISA Kit for Adiponectin Receptor 2 (ADIPOR2)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|