Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)
BMP2B; BMP2-B; BMP2B1; ZYME; DVR4; Bone morphogenetic protein 2B
- Product No.PAA014Ra02
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourcePolyclonal antibody preparation
- Ig Type IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreHomo sapiens (Human), Mus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 239
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 342
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 855
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3420
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against BMP4. It has been selected for its ability to recognize BMP4 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:250-2500
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
|Journal of Cellular Biochemistry||Titanium with Nanotopography Induces Osteoblast Differentiation by Regulating Endogenous Bone Morphogenetic Protein Expression and Signaling Pathway PubMed: 26681207|
|Domestic Animal Endocrinology||Expression analysis of bone morphogenetic protein 4 between fat and lean birds in adipose tissue and serum Pubmed:26945137|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA014Ra01||Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA014Ra02||Recombinant Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA014Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA014Ra02||Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAA014Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|SCA014Ra||CLIA Kit for Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 (BMP4)||Chemiluminescent immunoassay for Antigen Detection.|