Monoclonal Antibody to Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)
GC; VDBG; VDBP; Group-Specific Component; Gc-globulin
- Product No.MAB810Ra22
- Organism SpeciesRattus norvegicus (Rat) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C4
- Ig Isotype IgG2a Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPB810Ra02-Recombinant Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 267
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 382
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 955
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3820
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against DBP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize DBP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Proteome Science||Isotope Coded Protein Labeling analysis of plasma specimens from acute severe dengue fever patients PubMed: 23101585|
|Toxins (Basel).||Increased Circulating Levels of Vitamin D Binding Protein in MS Patients Pubmed:25590278|
|Endocrine||Vitamin D-binding protein and free vitamin D concentrations in acromegaly PubMed: 26547217|
|Proteomics Clinical Applications||Comparative mass spectrometric and immunoassay‐based proteome analysis in serum of Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients Pubmed:26680509|
|PLoS One.||25-Hydroxivitamin D Serum Concentration, Not Free and Bioavailable Vitamin D, Is Associated with Disease Activity in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients. pubmed:28085957|
|PROTEOMICS - Clinical Applications||Comparative mass spectrometric and immunoassay-based proteome analysis in serum ofDuchenne muscular dystrophy patients. pubmed:26680509|
|Plos One||25-Hydroxivitamin D serum concentration, not free and bioavailable vitamin D, is associated with disease activity in systemic lupus erythematosus patients 10.1371/journal.pone.0170323|
|Nutrients||Gene Expression of Sirtuin-1 and Endogenous Secretory Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products in Healthy and Slightly Overweight Subjects after … Pubmed:30037068|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Rattus norvegicus (Rat) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPB810Ra02||Recombinant Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPB810Ra01||Recombinant Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAB810Ra02||Polyclonal Antibody to Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAB810Ra01||Polyclonal Antibody to Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|LAB810Ra71||Biotin-Linked Polyclonal Antibody to Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||WB; IHC; ICC.|
|MAB810Ra22||Monoclonal Antibody to Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEB810Ra||ELISA Kit for Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|
|KSB810Ra01||ELISA Kit DIY Materials for Vitamin D Binding Protein (DBP)||Main materials for "Do It (ELISA Kit) Yourself".|