Monoclonal Antibody to Gastric Inhibitory Polypeptide (GIP)
Incretin hormone; Glucose Dependent Insulinotropic Peptide
- Product No.MAA882Mi21
- Organism Species Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)n/a
- Ig Isotype IgG
- PurificationAntigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Immunogen n/a
- Buffer FormulationPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species Moren/a
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 235
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 336
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 840
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3360
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against GIP. It has been selected for its ability to recognize GIP in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.2-2µg/mL;1:500-5000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for two year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Western Blot (WB) Experiment Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- DAB Chromogen Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Scientific Reports||The anti-hyperglycemic efficacy of a lipid-lowering drug Daming capsule and the underlyingsignaling mechanisms in a rat model of diabetes mellitus. pubmed:27721485|
|Obesity surgery||The Effects of Duodenojejunal Omega Switch in Combination with High-Fat Diet and Control Diet on Incretins, Body Weight, and Glucose Tolerance in Sprague-Dawley Rats. pubmed:28840471|
|Obesity Surgery||Preserving Duodenal-Jejunal (Foregut) Transit Does Not Impair Glucose Tolerance and Diabetes Remission Following Gastric Bypass in Type 2 Diabetes Sprague … Pubmed:29098544|
|BioMed Research International||Predictors of Effectiveness of Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Receptor Agonist Therapy in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity|
|Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice||Low AS160 and high SGK basal phosphorylation associates with impaired incretin profile and type 2 diabetes in adipose tissue of obese patients Pubmed: 31734225|
|OBESITY SURGERY||The Leading Role of Peptide Tyrosine Tyrosine in Glycemic Control After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass in Rats Pubmed: 31701411|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|MAA882Mi21||Monoclonal Antibody to Gastric Inhibitory Polypeptide (GIP)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|