Monoclonal Antibody to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
ErbB-1; ErbB1; ER1; ERB-B1; MENA; HER1; Erythroblastic Leukemia Viral(v-Erb-B)oncogene Homolog,Avian; Proto-oncogene c-ErbB-1; Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-1
- Product No.MAA757Hu22
- Organism SpeciesHomo sapiens (Human) Same name, Different species.
- SourceMonoclonal antibody preparation
- Potency (Clone Number)C4
- Ig Isotype IgG2b Kappa
- PurificationProtein A + Protein G affinity chromatography
- Immunogen RPA757Hu02-Recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)
- Buffer Formulation0.01M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.05% Proclin-300, 50% glycerol.
- Organism Species MoreMus musculus (Mouse)
- ApplicationsWB; IHC; ICC; IP.
If the antibody is used in flow cytometry, please check FCM antibodies.
- DownloadInstruction Manual
- UOM 20µl100µl 200µl 1ml 10ml
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 245
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 350
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 875
For more details, please contact local distributors! US$ 3500
For more details, please contact local distributors!
The antibody is a mouse monoclonal antibody raised against EGFR. It has been selected for its ability to recognize EGFR in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
Western blotting: 0.5-2µg/mL;1:500-2000
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by end user.
Store at 4°C for frequent use. Stored at -20°C in a manual defrost freezer for one year without detectable loss of activity. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
The thermal stability is described by the loss rate. The loss rate was determined by accelerated thermal degradation test, that is, incubate the protein at 37°C for 48h, and no obvious degradation and precipitation were observed. The loss rate is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Antibody Labeling Customized Service
- Protein A/G Purification Column
- Staining Solution for Cells and Tissue
- Positive Control for Antibody
- Tissue/Sections Customized Service
- Phosphorylated Antibody Customized Service
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Experiment Service
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Experiment Service
- Flow Cytometry (FCM) Experiment Service
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Experiment Service
- Immunofluorescence (IF) Experiment Service
- PBS Buffer
- DAB Kit
- SABC Kit
- Long-arm Biotin Labeling Kit
- Real Time PCR Experimental Service
|Thoracic Cancer||Nimotuzumab combined with gemcitabine and cisplatin as second-line chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer Wiley: source|
|J Cent Nerv Syst Dis.?||Increased Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Associated with Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF) and Symptom Severity in Children with Autism … Pubmed:25249767|
|Mol Cancer Ther||GC1118, an anti-EGFR antibody with a distinct binding epitope and superior inhibitory activity against high-affinity EGFR ligands PubMed: 26586721|
|Cell Death Dis.||LINC01225 promotes occurrence and metastasis of hepatocellular carcinoma in an epidermal growth factor receptor-dependent pathway Pubmed:26938303|
|analytica chimica acta||Microfluidic immunosensor based on mesoporous silica platform and CMK-3/poly-acrylamide-co-methacrylate of dihydrolipoic acid modified gold electrode for cancer biomarker detection. pubmed:28335979|
|Catalog No.||Related products for research use of Homo sapiens (Human) Organism species||Applications (RESEARCH USE ONLY!)|
|RPA757Hu01||Recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|RPA757Hu02||Recombinant Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|EPA757Hu61||Eukaryotic Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||Positive Control; Immunogen; SDS-PAGE; WB.|
|PAA757Hu02||Polyclonal Antibody to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|PAA757Hu01||Polyclonal Antibody to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|MAA757Hu22||Monoclonal Antibody to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||WB; IHC; ICC; IP.|
|SEA757Hu||ELISA Kit for Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)||Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for Antigen Detection.|